Nephron Pharmaceuticals is extending an internship in the Smart Manufacturing team to support data analytics towards process optimization on a BFS (Blow/Fill/Seal) manufacturing cell. Data acquired from the information system needs to be interpreted to support predictive analytics within the cell.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The intern will be part of the team constructing data-driven models to handle different statistical complications and creating specific interfaces that integrates within the Nephron Digital Twin framework. The framework integrates process data from several manufacturing cells and communicates through model indices to enable optimal process control. Intern will preferably know the basics of programming skills and will be taught through the program the manufacturing process and the founding bricks for successful smart manufacturing applications.
Application deadline is 11:59PM EST on Friday, 11 February 2022
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Junior/Senior in Undergraduate, Master’s program and PhD students are all accepted
- Minimum GPA is 3.0
- International students are welcome to apply
- Must be able to complete a 12 consecutive week internship
- Must be able to relocate and work at the designated site for the duration of the internship
- Must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to start of internship