By using Amazon Smile and selecting the ISPE Foundation Inc as your charity of choice, Amazon will donate .5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
AmazonSmile is the same as Amazon—same products, prices, and service.
If you shop on Amazon on both your laptop/desktop and your mobile phone, you will need to follow both the web browser and mobile app instructions below—they are not seamlessly tied together.
To set up in your web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com. Please note that this URL MUST be used for all purchases. Using amazon.com will not work to donate to the ISPE Foundation.
- Sign in with your normal Amazon credentials or open a new account if you do not already have an Amazon account.
- In the top left-hand corner under the AmazonSmile logo, click the dropdown arrow and search for the ISPE Foundation Inc.
- If you already have a different charity set up and wish to switch to ISPE Foundation, hover your mouse over “Supporting: X CHARITY.” In the box that pops up, click “change” next to the charity name follow the steps below.
- Choose “ISPE Foundation Inc” to automatically have Amazon donate .5% of your Amazon purchases to the ISPE Foundation.
To set up on your Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open your Amazon app on your mobile phone
- Open the Settings within the app by tapping on the three horizontal lines (aka the “hamburger” at the bottom left)
- Scroll to the very bottom, and click “Settings”
- Under Settings click “AmazonSmile”
- Tap the button, “Turn on AmazonSmile”
- Follow the three-step setup process
- Search for and choose “ISPE Foundation Inc” from the list of charities
- Make note of your renewal date – AmazonSmile will ask you twice a year to renew your donation. This is easy but required. If you don’t confirm, donations will stop going to the ISPE Foundation.
- When you make your next purchase, confirm that ISPE Foundation Inc is selected underneath the Order Total. It should list that you are supporting the ISPE Foundation.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.