ISPE Student Conference Grant
Knowing that at the start of one’s career, individuals may have many questions about possible career paths and options, as well as the practical application of technical knowledge, ISPE Foundation is extending the opportunity to invite a group of students and emerging leaders to 1) attend the 2024 ISPE Europe Annual Conference on 16 – 18 April in Lisbon, Portugal, 2) receive a 2-year ISPE Student Membership, 3) travel reimbursement to cover only airfare/train and hotel.
The grant also includes a Pre-Conference Orientation Session.
Issuance of the conference grants is consistent with the ISPE Foundation’s mission to fuel global health equity by fostering access to knowledge and nurturing diverse talent.
- Must be 18 years or older and currently enrolled in studies focused on STEM
- Current student or graduate within 1 - 5 years of graduation
- Participants awarded a travel grant in the previous calendar year are ineligible. (Example: If a student was awarded a Student Travel Grant for the 2023 ISPE European Annual Conference, they would not be eligible to receive a travel grant the next year)
- As part of your application, you must fill out and include the 'ISPE Grant Release and Waiver' with your submission.
- As part of your application, you must submit a CV/Resume.
Nature of Grant:
The recipient of the 2024 ISPE Europe Annual Conference Grant in Lisbon, Portugal will receive the following:
- In-person All Access Conference Registration
- Two-year ISPE Student Membership (if needed)
- Travel reimbursement to cover only airfare/train and hotel.
Grant disbursement decisions are made consistent with the ISPE Foundation Disbursement Policy and are based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Alignment with established ISPE Foundation mission and objectives
- Grant is for a conference experience only and only available to students or recent graduates
- Availability of funds
- Timely receipt of a completed Grant Request Form
Application and Selection Timeline:
2024 Europe Annual Conference Grant
Network with other attendees and exhibitors, attend educational sessions, roundtable discussions, and exclusive networking events.
|Application Open||Friday, 17 November 2023|
|Application Deadline||Tuesday, 2 January 2024|
|Decision Day||Tuesday 16 January 2024|